These are ceramic shields, as thin as nails, which are glued on the face of the teeth.
A veneer requires only a slight grinding of the teeth, with minimal loss of material. This is a clear advantage compared to crowns and bridges.
- Strong discoloring, impossible to remove by bleaching
- Unsightly gaps
- Wear of the teeth’s cutting edges
- Permanent replacement of multiple composites
- Overly large teeth and volume corrections
- Restoration of the smile line with regard to the upper lip
- Receding gums
- Damaged or repeatedly filled teeth
- Bruxisme: uncontrolled teeth gnashing, especially at night